Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Pictures

On Sunday night, we went down to Alisha's house to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday with the family. We had a lot of fun. All of the kids always have a good time when we get together and it is so much fun to watch them all play together. We also had the opportunity to have some family pictures--thank you Troy and Alisha. We don't get the chance to get decent family pictures very often, so of course we were thrilled. Troy is an awesome photographer, too!! First, we went down to Granny's Pad in Declo and got some pictures on the rocks and in the creek. Then we went to a wheat field and took several pictures.

This is the only picture that turned out on our camera, but I'm sure they turned out much better with Troy's. I can't wait to see what they look like. What an awesome idea with the frame Alisha!!

1 comment:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

You look amazing!! I can't believe how great you look! Good job!! Hey I love your pictures and I really need and want to come over and see you and your two beautiful children. I know you started school so please let me know if there is anything I can help you out with. I feel like we haven't seen or talked to eachother forever. Good luck and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!