Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment




Well, we had our first doctor's appointment today. Madison is doing just great and is completely healthy. Today, she weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. Dr. Trotter said she looks wonderful. However, she is a little bit jaundice, so we are going to keep an eye on her. I still can't believe how easy she is. She eats like a champ, and takes absolutely no convincing. This is a completely different experience for me than when we brought Zander home from the hospital already a month old. I can't wait to watch her grow and change!!

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Look at those cute cheeks! I can't wait to see her again tomorrow!

Katie said...

YAY!!! Your up and blogging! And only a few days after having a baby! You are amazing! I love the new addition to the family. She is such a doll. After such a hard pregnancy you deserve an easy baby!

Hilly said...

She is gorgeous! I'm sooo excited, I can't wait to meet her. I love you so much and I will see you soon. Congratulations on the beautiful new addition!